When we feel that others have heard us we are more able to patiently listen to them. The first place we need to listen to each other is in local conversations. Sometimes however we need to be heard by the wider family of the LCA. If you feel that need, you might like to:
- Participate in local dialogues, congregational discussions and events such as zone days, conferences and District conventions. You might like to use the dialogue booklet, which we have prepared to guide you through your dialogues.
- Write to the editor of The Lutheran (email@example.com) Note that not all letters will be published, but all will be read.
- Post or fax a letter to the LCA Bishop at 197 Archer Street, North Adelaide SA 5006; 08 8267 7310.
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be acknowledged by the Office of Bishop.
- You might like to join the conversation at the Digging a Little Deeper by submitting a paper. This can introduce a new theme or it can respond to an existing paper. Please send your proposed document to the LCA Bishop for review and assessment: email@example.com
- If writing a paper is not your thing, try the OWL for Everybody page, where you can submit short comments and respond to those already on the page.
Please keep all your communication respectful and within the bounds of Christian discipline. Abusive communication will not be heard or responded to.